Transient Designer

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Transient Designer

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gregg Grey Gregg Grey 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tobi
    Tobi
    Participant

Hi,
    the first time I came in contact with SQ (coming from GLD), there were two features I was missing:

• Second Faderbay
      OK — I realize no matter how much the musicians here discuss the technical details of XCVI-Core (which I believe A&H knows best) — that wont come… Thats why this is not the header of this post
    • Transient Designer
      First time I had a hands on at my dealers (he had a SQ5 in store!!! you could try it and buy it!!! Believe it or not :-)), I thought, the missing Transient Designer was just a “little rush”, to get the SQ released before christmas or so… as the whole desk felt a bit “unpolished” at that time. So I wrote the german distributor and asked… the answer is of course german, but something like “…yeah… its just Firmware 1.2 … wait a little…”. And now we are still waiting :-/

Best Regards,
    Tobias

Profile photo of TimmyP
    TimmyP
    Participant

Transient designer can be very handy on poorly tuned drums (which IME is most of them). Please add it.

Profile photo of Soundave
    Soundave
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Gregg Grey
    Gregg Grey
    Participant

+1

Gregg Grey
    Participant

Once again
    +1

Profile photo of Nemydom
    Nemydom
    Participant

+1, Please, please add Transient Designer!

Profile photo of Zach B.
    Zach B.
    Participant

+1

Gregg Grey
    Participant

+1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.