Transferring QU16 Recordings to Mac

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Transferring QU16 Recordings to Mac

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of psikes psikes 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of magicbus
    magicbus
    Participant

Greetings. My MacBook will not recognize the QU16 formatted USB drive (any of them). How do I transfer the QU16 multitrack recordings to my MacBook?
    I’m sure this must be obvious, but I’m not finding any resources on this topic. TIA.

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

I have no trouble reading a drive formatted on my Qu 32 on my Mac mini. I will have my wife check it on her MacBook and let you know how that works out.

Phil

magicbus
    Participant

I’ll try another drive.recorded ok, I’m new to the QU16 and I know the formatting/and drive selection matters.
    Thanks, love the banjo!

magicbus
    Participant

Ah, the thumb drive is not recognized, however my Glyph Drive is. Should have looked at that yesterday prior to posting. Though it’s interesting. I’d prefer to purchase a quality/fast thumb drive rather then toting around the Glyph. thanks again.

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Thanks, it once belonged to John Hartford! A very lucky find on my part.

Phil

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

My wife just tried reading a thumb drive that was formatted and used on our Qu 32 and it worked just fine.

Phil

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.