Toggling different mix to outputs

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Toggling different mix to outputs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris93 Chris93 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alan
    Alan
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I just signed up to be apart of this community. I’m also new to the GLD system as we have only been using it for less than a year. We have a GLD 112 and i’m looking for a quick way to toggle between sending the main mix vs a channel or mix that has background or ambient music playing for external rooms like the cry room, foyers, bathrooms or halls. I don’t want to broadcast the rehearsals so instead, i could send music from iTunes.

We are using the GLD with the A&H AR84 which has the 4 outputs that sends to the amps that supply the sound for the speakers in those various rooms. We also have a Dante network setup so the solution could involve Dante if need be.

I looked into programming the soft keys but couldn’t see away. Its possible I didn’t check every option.

Any guidance would be appreciated. I’m open to the most simplest way possible.
    Thanks so much for your help.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Your best option would likely be a scene recall, filtered to only make the changes you want.

You can set a softkey to recall a particular scene.

Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.