TAP Tempo to MIDI

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions TAP Tempo to MIDI

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of thesmith thesmith 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

I would like to suggest that the TAP Tempo function can also be sent via MIDI.

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

Yep… make that Waves integration NICE.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

For me, it’s about the integration of Liveprofessor – and there, the Waves H-Delay and other plugins should be controlled.
    At the moment I can only do this by reading out the mute button of a channel.
    I would find it more elegant if you could do this with the normal TAP function. This would also make it possible to have only one TAP button for the internal and external effects.

Profile photo of Sound Guy Jeff
    Sound Guy Jeff
    Participant

+1 to this! I’d love to sync Dlive to SuperRack tap tempo.

Profile photo of thesmith
    thesmith
    Participant

+1 – I just want to tap one tap tempo to sync dLive and SuperRack.
    I feel like this console has some way to go with Waves integration – scene control between the console and Waves isn’t the best, having to manually save snapshots in SuperRack when you save one on your console, this tempo issue, etc.
    When I’m on a Digico, using Console Control in SuperRack remedies all of these issues – now that A+H and Digico are both part of Audiotonix, is there some way to build this level of integration into A+H products?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.