Talkback to output

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Talkback to output

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Luuk
    Luuk
    Participant

Hi,

I would like the function to assign a talkback group to a physical output directly, rather than sacrificing a mixbus.

this would be helpfull if you want the talkback somewhere externally. for example from the FOH system to the MON system and vice versa.

of course this is possible now by assigning a dedicated mixbus and route that mixbus to the desired output.
    however if your low on mixbusses (which, i am at the moment) this isn’t a desired option.

also it doesn’t seem hard to implement since no mixing is required to pass the sound of a single microphone to a output.
    if you think about it, its nothing more than a switchable direct out.

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

I agree this would be a nice add. We’re dealing with some of the same stuff and one of the only thing that kind of broke when we added a second console (and mix rack) for monitors was talkback from FOH to stage and backstage. We’ve done it with two mono busses but it’d be nice even if for just talkback groups to be able to pass down a tie line.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I agree, this would be very helpful

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.