T112 Touchscreen SBC Failure

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting T112 Touchscreen SBC Failure

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bärchen Bärchen 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dymondaudio
    dymondaudio
    Participant

Hi All, I have a T112 that appears to have a failed touchscreen SBC as it is not powering up or showing any sign of life what so ever. The power connector has 24v present so it’s not that.

Has anyone else experienced this or know what might stop the touchscreen SBC from powering up (other than total failure).

Cheers

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Have you tried hooking up a VGA screen to the VGA port on the back of the surface? I’m assuming that the channel LED’s still work and that the surface can still control the Mixrack. This would be a major inconvenience, but you could still use the board with iLive Editor or a remote VGA screen until a new touchscreen arrives. It shouldn’t take a good technician more than a day or two to install the new screen.

-Mark

dymondaudio
    Participant

Hi Mark, it’s not the touchscreen it’s the computer (SBC) that runs the touchscreen that is the issue and therefore not controllable via a monitor and keyboard.

The surface and rack work as they should.

Profile photo of Yannoush
    Yannoush
    Participant

Hello Dymond
    It s look like a hard SBC failure that we already met few time. To fix it on the T112 and R72 that got the same trouble was to change the SBC PC….need to call my friend to get the exact reference for this PC master controler that you can found on the web.
    Waiting for a hardware solution you should run the Hide software “DL5000” that is masked in the firmware data. Launch it in the same connexion way as the ilive director ( same IP parameter) then you computer will take place of your touchscreen completely synchronised with the surface button. If you have a touch screen Pc that should be even better than the ilive touchscreen ….specially under sun.

Good luck
    Yann Matté

dymondaudio
    Participant

Hi Yann

Thanks for your post.

Do you have the model number for the SBC? Mine appears to be a Fujitsu product but I cannot find a model number on it.

Kind regards

dymondaudio
    Participant

Anyone got any tricks to get an SBC to boot? There is 24v at the power connector but the thing will not fire up. I’m guessing the thing is fried but any hints or tips?

Profile photo of Yannoush
    Yannoush
    Participant

Hello dymond

if that could help
    A pdf to resume the different type of computer to drive iLive touch screen…

Best regards
    Yann

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dymondaudio
    Participant

Thank you! Do you know where I can purchase one?

Mine is the second one in your pdf: Fujitsu SBC – 004-111 – AE8214

Profile photo of stuartuk
    stuartuk
    Participant

A quick question to anyone who knows the Fujitsu SBC?? I know that there has to be a BIOS setting which you change to tell the SBC to start after a power failure automatically. If the CMOS battery has failed, could it be that the board is waiting for a start command? Maybe there are pins that can be shorted to tell it to power up? Then if it boots, you could see the output on an external screen, and press DEL to get in to change the BIOS settings using a USB keyboard??

Just a thought?

Profile photo of Bärchen
    Bärchen
    Participant

Hey Stuart, please check your private messages

Profile photo of David C
    David C
    Participant

I have the same problem as above powered up ok before battery replaced and was able to get into BIOS, now after battery replaced sbc will not power up( fan not running etc)

I have the same issue. All fans spin, and I get a white screen, but the rest of the console is inactive and I get no output on the External vga. My SBC is the first one in the PDF. Any ideas?

Profile photo of Ardian
    Ardian
    Participant

I can fix it, and I also backed up the program, contact me on WhatsApp +6281229445410

Profile photo of Bärchen
    Bärchen
    Participant

Hello, has anyone ever cloned the CF card? If so, with which program?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.