T112 PEQ Failure

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting T112 PEQ Failure

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ruidjedi ruidjedi 10 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ruidjedi
    ruidjedi
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just had an unusual issue with my T112.
    We had all connected and running, T112+iDR48, firmware upgrades ok, 4 diferente sound checks, and during the last band we lost all control of PEQ on both inputs and outputs.
    Basically we couldn’t engage with the in or sel button on the console, but we could see the changes being operated on the touchscreen.
    We could engage the in button through the touchscreen but no changes were audible on the sound.
    The gain settings remained ok, all gate and compressor controls working, just not the PEQ section.

In short, I believe that the whole PEQ section of the surface lost contact with the MixRack, even though it was still comunicating to the touchscreen. Luckily we believe the existing PEQ settings weren’t affected, but we couldn’t make adjustmens.

After the show we tried several different restarts, different shows and scenes, nothing worked.
    The desk is going to our dealers repair service on Monday, and I’ll keep you up to date on news. Please let me know if something similar has been reported before, and what the fix was!

Best regards,

Rui

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.