T-112 Screen Has Stopped Responding to Touch

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting T-112 Screen Has Stopped Responding to Touch

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Oakley Mark Oakley 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi Folks:
    The title says it all. The screen still switches between channel module views when the Select buttons are pushed (Preamp/Gate/Compressor, etc.) but won’t respond to touch. It’s also impossible for the board to be shut down properly. Any reset that can be done?

-thanks, Mark

Profile photo of DeMalaga
    DeMalaga
    Participant

Hey Mark; I had the exact same issue and believe it or not I read about sliding a piece of paper between the screen and the frame and it did the trick.
    There is some dirt there apparently, by the way the lower horizontal part of the screen is the one that accumulates more dirt…

I hope this helps!

Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi DeMalaga:
    Thanks for the tip; I’ll try dis-assembling it and cleaning around the screen. I use this board for quite a few outdoor shows over the summer and am constantly cleaning a thin layer of dust off it, so that could be it.

-Mark

Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi DeMalaga:

Just wanted to let you know that I tried the trick you suggested of sliding a piece of paper between the screen and frame. It worked! The screen is back to full functionality. Thanks again.

-Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.