Surface Select Buttons Not Working (Intermittent)

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Surface Select Buttons Not Working (Intermittent)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michael Michael 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Hiya,

We’ve had an issue that has been happening intermittently – the channel select buttons don’t work on our S5000 surface (DM48 rack). Pretty crippling.

iPad app works fine, and all other functions work, just those green select buttons for inputs, mixes, DCAs, FX, etc. Today I managed to fix(?) the issue with a ‘glissando’ across all the select buttons from left to right. Seems strange that it would have fixed it, maybe something else happened just as I did that and correlation != causality?

We’re on the latest firmware. This set of lines from the Surface log seem like they might point to an issue?

Sun Nov 12 2017 13:48:59.966 :: ERROR: Can't find = dLive MixRack/Control Surface Channel Selector 01	(../../AHNet/Core/SysBuild.cpp:469) :: 2 :: -1
    Sun Nov 12 2017 13:48:59.966 :: ERROR: mSourcePath = Surface Analogue Input, Number 01, mDestinationPath = dLive MixRack/Control Surface Channel Selector 01	(../../AHNet/Core/SysBuild.cpp:442) :: 2 :: -1
    Sun Nov 12 2017 13:48:59.966 :: ERROR: SourceParam: 4097,  DestParam: 5305,  Remove: True,  Sync: True,  Bidirect: True,  DataGram: False,	(../../AHNet/Core/SysBuild.cpp:449) :: 2 :: -1

I’ve raised it to our dealer, but wanted to consult the hive mind here as well, in the case that anyone has heard of this before. The entire log files are available if helpful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.