Surface lost connection to Mixrack

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Surface lost connection to Mixrack

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of RobbO RobbO 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RobbO
    RobbO
    Participant

Oh yeah. In mid show…..

Surface froze then showed the Shutdown/Restart window. It was passing audio (mains were patched out of surface output sockets) but stopped briefly. I had my iPad handy so I used that to talk to the mixrack but had to restart the surface eventually. Lost audio again and was back up and running. Longest 3 or 4 minutes of my life. Interesting that it lost connection on dual redundant GigaAce connections. Wondering if it was a network issue but all the IPs are where they should be and my router is serving DHCP in the .100 to .200 range, mixrack and surface are .70 and .71. Running on firmware version 1.71 rev 41944.

Any thoughts?

Profile photo of RobbO
    RobbO
    Participant

So it’s seeming like this was caused by a network issue. A&H support has been great in assisting with the issue. I’ve removed my WiFi router from the system and everything has been solid since.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.