Suggestions for update GLD

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Suggestions for update GLD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cat's eyes cat’s eyes 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Burt
    Burt
    Participant

UPDATE SUGGESTIONS FOR GLD

– The inputs have a dedicated HPF with own decoder and choice of type of filters (Butterworth, Bessel) and differant slopes. For the output busses we have to sacrifice one of the four peq-bands and there is only 1 type of filter: it would be very nice to have the dedicated HPF on its own separate decoder on the outputs to, so we would keep our 4 peq bands AND to have a choice in types of filters and slopes on the outputs, so we could use the GLD as a speaker processor (with the matrixes, subgroups,…) And beside the Butterworth and Bessel, a Linkwitz Riley would be nice to ☺

– It would also be nice to have more peq filters on O/P’s but I’m afraid that would not be possible (hard ware wise)?

– I would like the possibility to assing one particular channel to more than one gang (for example: a gang of 3 with certain parameters for leslsy, and a gang of two with certain paramaters for lesley top)?

– a reset button (on the GLD surface itself) for the PEQ and GEQ would be handy.

– I prefer my GLD far above an M32, but the iPad app is not as handy as the one on the M32: tabs would be nice, a bigger GEQ screen, knobs for mix-selects,….
    – And the last times, after a while (some hours) it is’nt possible to log in on the ipad app (the choice “administrator” did’nt appear anymore). The day after I deleted the app and downloaded it again. By the beginning of this second day it worked for a while (a bit more than an hour)and then it blokked again?

– I had many other ideas but can’t recall them now

Thanks for your attention, a happy GLD owner

Profile photo of johaennsan
    johaennsan
    Participant

The reset button already exists. It is one of the red button between the two fader banks. Press and hold it, then press the select button of the parameters you want to reset. (Whole channel oder single EQ/comp/etc)

Profile photo of cat's eyes
    cat’s eyes
    Participant

HI,

– And the last times, after a while (some hours) it is’nt possible to log in on the ipad app (the choice “administrator” did’nt appear anymore). The day after I deleted the app and downloaded it again. By the beginning of this second day it worked for a while (a bit more than an hour)and then it blokked again?

I Have the same issue with my GLD Setup, I loose my connection with, slow reaction of app and freeze on login screen, try to change your access point for fix it, that what i do…!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.