Suggestion: greater feedback from A&H to users

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Suggestion: greater feedback from A&H to users

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lou Lou 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

I am not trying to be a gadfly, but instead I hope to get the good people at Allen & Heath to help themselves by participating more in this forum, as well as other channels such as dealers. And not just periodically answering support questions, but actually trying to implement feature suggestions or run ideas for future updates past us to help prioritize the schedule.

– There apparently have been some features promised but there is no time frame for their delivery.

– There are a number of broadly user-supported ideas on this forum (naming channels, for example) that seem to be low-hanging fruit for A&H, but which have received no comment, let alone an estimated delivery schedule.

– At least a couple of us here have the Qu-16 on an evaluation basis, and are starting to wonder about A&H’s own commitment to support this unit long-term to the point where we may return the unit if more involvement from the company isn’t evidenced. This will most certainly impact sales.

Profile photo of Jimmydrummer
    Jimmydrummer
    Participant

Well said that man! A little bit of feedback from A&H would go a long way. We all want Allen & Heath to be top of the game and were all happy to help with our input.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That would be a useful feature. Any kind of information is better than none.

Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

While it would be nice if they responded, I must say that the new firmware is a very good step and opbviously they are listening. No other low end digital mixer has gotten updates so fast, and so much closer to what *I* need.

Lou Judson
    Intuitive Audio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.