Studio monitor Management

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Studio monitor Management

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maxdrums Maxdrums 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maxdrums
    Maxdrums
    Participant

+1 for the Studio set up(control room, solo in place,etc.)I’m missing that features

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

While most of the studio requirements can be fixed with an external studio controller, the SIP mode of the PAFL system have to be implemented in the console itself, with the possibility to define busses and channels from being muted while some other channel is soloed.
    For me I do not see any problems when the console will be more versatile and covers more use cases in future. I do nit think that live engineers will be completely confused and will make a lot of mistakes when there is a SIP mode possible with the PAFL system. Also switchable MONO and DIM on the listen bus, via soft buttons, is not a big deal when the operator do not expose that functions via soft buttons to the surface.

Profile photo of Maxdrums
    Maxdrums
    Participant

Simply in the Role section Activate or not the studio features would be a great implementation

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.