Streaming

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Streaming

This topic contains 65 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of raycarroll03
    raycarroll03
    Participant

Williams hear systems for people of hard hearing the cand wear headphones with volume adjustment

Profile photo of raycarroll03
    raycarroll03
    Participant

He guys still having issues with pastors mic. Have his mic to set up on 0 peaking at +3db and sounds great in house and using the pafal on stream it is hitting around -12 to -18. You may have told me what to do do not reminder it is driving me crazy Added reverb and on accoutics and voices and sounded better.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Bring up the live stream mix send level on the pastor’s mic channel.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@raycarroll03

got an error message trying to watch the video
    not sure if it is utoob problem or whether the live stream was not posted or …..

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Ray
    you can double your pastors mic on a second channel and compress and EQ this only for the stream
    you should turn this channel off in the house and the house channel should be off in the stream
    and then it’s easy to bring up that mic on the stream only and to fit the level and the sound better to the stream
    if you build a gang for the mutes you can turn them on and off together

but I have to say it sounds very good, just the level could be more…

@williamadams
    plays on my system without problems

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@SteffenR

Sometimes they play ok for me later on.
    Not sure if it is my wifi bandwidth or the video was not actually active on utoob then.

Sometimes I have to go to utoob first not just use the link from the church website to get it to play.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.