Strange behaviour of "Space" in Meter Screen Editor

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Strange behaviour of "Space" in Meter Screen Editor

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CeDoMain CeDoMain 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CeDoMain
    CeDoMain
    Participant

If you insert an Space Tile in Meter Screen the console do not check if there is enough space to display all tiles in one row. So i can place 50 Spacers in one row and after that i fill them with the meter tiles. If i press apply the surface wraps them in more rows. In my opinion it is an unwished behavior. Another bug i seen is if you want to move an Spacer the Surface copy it instead of moving.

CeDoMain
    Participant

Can someone confirm the strange behaviour of the Space tiles in Meters Setup?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

24 meters per row ist the limit

CeDoMain
    Participant

The software tests this limit only when inserting an channelstrip. When you drag an Spacer from an place in the list to another, the space will be copied. Even if there are more than 24 strips in the list. Then you can fill your spacers with channels – and have more than 24 channels in your view…

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi CeDoMain

What firmware version are you running?

– Jeff, A&H

CeDoMain
    Participant

We’re running v1.4 on S5000.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.