strange behavior

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions strange behavior

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dpdan dpdan 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I was helping a church with their new QuPac yesterday and noticed that in the QuPad app, a double click on the L/R balance control did not automatically center it… is this correct behavior?
    I also noticed that a double click on any one of the four EQ bands did not put that band back to “flat” when it was raised or lowered from zero db… has this always been this way?

Dan

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Perfectly normal

Giga

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

There is no reset function for the balance control, however we will add this as a feature request. You can flatten EQ by pressing the reset button located next to the top left corner of the graph. You can also double click and hold anywhere on the EQ page to copy, paste and reset.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

Thanks Giga and Alex! I am familiar with the reset button in the upper left-hand corner but unfortunately, that flattens all the bands, not a huge deal though 🙂

I would like to mention a real strange issue that I discovered. It would be so nice to have an adjustment for the LCD contrast. I can’t remember now what I was instructing the sound guy to do, but he was on the QuPac screen and he kept saying… “there is nothing like that on the screen”…. then I looked over and it was right there, BUT, I was sitting in a chair with the display pointing right at me, as opposed to him,, he was standing but bent over looking at the display. Some of the tabs were clear and very easy to see, yet some were completley non-existant unless we were looking at it straight on.

What a nice unit that QuPac is!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.