Storing User Library To Console

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Storing User Library To Console

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave Perry
    Dave Perry
    Participant

I work with an installed GLD system at one venue. It would be great to be able to store user libraries like FOH GEQ settings to the consoles internal memory. At present user libraries are stored with show files. They could be store on a USB stick as well but different users use different sticks.
    It would be easier if any user could recall the same libraries from the console no matter what show they have loaded.

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Settings like GEQ can be stored as presets on a USB-Stick. With this stick you can import any stored GEQ-Settings in to any show-file!

Profile photo of Dave Perry
    Dave Perry
    Participant

eotsskleet Yes you are correct and I already do this myself. However for operators that don’t use the desk often and don’t bring in their own USB sticks, it would be nice to be able to recall settings from the board no matter what show they load.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Seems the simple thing is for either the console owner or someone to buy a USB key and leave it there for others to use. Then you and others with keys can use them when you are operating it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.