Storing Name and Colour in scenes

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Storing Name and Colour in scenes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Craig M Craig M 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matthew
    Matthew
    Participant

Hi there,

Whenever I try and store the name and colour of an input into a scene and the recall it, it never changes. I’ve have everything blocked in the recall filter apart from the name and colour of the specific input.

Is anyone able to help please?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Every scene stores everything, always. It’s only the recall what gets filtered.

It just works as expected on my Director installation at home.

Profile photo of Craig M
    Craig M
    Participant

I’m having an issue with one input channel. When I change the name and color on the channel the changes are saved GLOBALY in all scenes!
    Does any one have any idea what would make it function this way?

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Sounds like you might have a global filter set to block changes to that particular channel’s name/color settings. This means when you load other scenes, it doesn’t load that channels saved name/color due to the global filter, but keeps the same data as before.

Profile photo of Craig M
    Craig M
    Participant

Thanks Bryan

I don’t know why that would have been selected for one input. But that was the issue! Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.