Stereo Tap Delay

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Stereo Tap Delay

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jmaudio jmaudio 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Any chance of bringing the Stereo Tap Delay to the Qu series? I would be great to be able to accurately link stereo delay, kind of a pain having to ‘fake’ it with the 2 Tap Delay. I like being able to set 1/4 or 1/16 etc…

IMHO that is all I am missing on my Qu-24 at the moment. Can’t really be bothered to wire in my old TC D-Two, but I do miss a good stereo delay.

Thanks,
    Matt

Profile photo of jmaudio
    jmaudio
    Participant

+1 to this.
    I’d really appreciate not having to rack my effects units, buy an ethernet to MIDI box, configure remote control of MIDI from the iPad, just to have the effects I consider “standard”.
    We need to be able to set each Delay unit to be 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1 notes etc.
    This allows us to tap in the track tempo and have each subdivision at our disposal on different returns.

Better yet (a bit less realistic probably), if we could set it separately for left/right delays, and then bring the returns in on separate mono channels (unless that’s possible, but I haven’t found it yet).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.