Stereo channel source select odd/even

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Stereo channel source select odd/even

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jens-Droessler Jens-Droessler 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steven
    Steven
    Participant

Hello
    It would be great to have more flexibility with assigning source inputs for stereo channels, being able to have even/odd, 2/3 or 4/5 etc. as the source rather than odd/even, 3/4 or 5/6. Because of this I have to move round my input list to a different order for my stereo lines from stage to fall on odd/even numbers.
    I don’t mind having the stereo channels as odd/even as the soft patching and surface strip assign is very flexible.

Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

This won’t be an issue for long anymore. The next firmware update hopefully coming in the next days will hopefully bring ganging for channels, which is the better way to “bundle” channels for stereo signals, as it will be saved in scenes, will allow to have even/odd channels, probably even channels not directly beside each other and will be selectable/unselectable without dropouts in audio.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.