Stereo Aux Signal Chain – no output?

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Stereo Aux Signal Chain – no output?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Scott 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tabruder
    tabruder
    Participant

GLD 80 Chrome running latest firmware. Used for portable church setup. We use ME-1 for IEM, so the only Aux we’ve used for several years is one mono for subs. Now need a separate mix to send to live feed location, as ambient drums/guitar cabs are not present in that room. Also need separate GEQ for different speaker system.

Here’s our issue… StAux1 routed to desired output channels, all inputs properly assigned to StAux1. When sending an input to StAux1, we can select StAux1 and observe signal in the processing screens. There is signal as far as GEQ/PEQ/compressor, but no signal is outputted from the routed XLR ports. Further, selecting PAFL on StAux1 results in nothing on PAFL meter and no signal to headphones. Again, positive signal to EQ and compressor for StAux1, but downstream, unable to meter PAFL or achieve any signal output. Routing is set to post-delay (pre-fade) and all inputs green illuminated “on”.

Anyone able to offer some thoughts?

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

These are obvious questions but;

Is the StAux1 master volume turned up?
    Is something inserted into the insert point?

Other than these, I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.