Step by Step instruction – Matrix Send

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Step by Step instruction – Matrix Send

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RG RG 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RG
    RG
    Participant

I am new to the iLive Family (T112). So far I am impressed with the mixer and its’ capabilities. The manual is just what it is – Getting Started. I have been able to figure the basics – would like to quickly understand how to (step by step) – setting up a matrix mix to send to an output (CD recording and livestream). I have already set up Groups (separating voxs, instruments and drums into 3 distinct groups). Now is knowing the steps to complete the rest (my preference is to catch the audio phase at pre and not post). Details / suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

if you know what a matrix mixer is it is easy to figure it out…

press the mix button on the matrix master, now you can assign the busses to the matrix
    it’s like handling mixes from the busses, masters and aux masters
    if you assign a mono buss to a stereo matrix you can adjust the pan

sometimes the routing screen makes it easier to understand what’s going on

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

did it helped?

Profile photo of RG
    RG
    Participant

Yes big time – thanks for the tip – I was able to configure groups segregated by Vox, instruments, drums and no-FX – then routed to the stereo MTX…all good, so I am feeding the CD and Livestream audio….so I thank you !!!! RG

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.