st3 playback is not working

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting st3 playback is not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lesouvage
    lesouvage
    Participant

When I plug in my iPhone using the mini-jack connection, to play some music that is on it I see that ST3 receives a signal but there is no outgoing signal on L/R or the mixes available. This was actually working until short but for some reason it stopped working. I suppose it is something simple but, although I search the forum and the internet, I can’t find the solution. Any help or pointer is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Erik de Wild

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

If ypu select ST3 and then the “routing” screen (2nd button down by the screen iirc) what does it show?

I assume PFL on the channel is good?

Profile photo of BLKGHOST
    BLKGHOST
    Participant

Save your scene and reset. If it works, it’s probably something you forgot somewhere.

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

Also worth checking it’s not set to usb source (not sure that’s valid for st3

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Check your assign on st3 also. Hold down assign and see if it’s select button is lit. Check on all mixes you want it on.

BLKGHOST
    Participant

Also worth checking it’s not set to usb source (not sure that’s valid for st3

Valid point since ST3 is used for the 1/8 jack input (local) and Qu-Drive but he did mention that he’s getting a signal so his input source is fine.

Highly unlikely but check if it’s assigned to the LR mix (press the assign button and see if ST3 lights up)

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

…and don’t forget to check DCA assignment… hit me once… 😉

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

DCA – that’s bitten more people than just you. Knew I was missing a key option.

Don’t have the mixer in front of me – is DCA membership (and Mute group membership) shown on the processing page anywhere yet?

BLKGHOST
    Participant

is DCA membership (and Mute group membership) shown on the processing page anywhere yet?

Nope. Only from the routing screen.

Profile photo of lesouvage
    lesouvage
    Participant

Thanks for all the replies. They are pointers for features to check out. It started working again after a reset a while later. We will never know but I guess I created my own problem by hitting some button by accident. Erik

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

Really worth trying to see if you can work out what it might have been. DCAs, mute groups etc should all remain after a reboot, so you might be able to track down a “likely culprit”, even if you can’t prove it…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.