SQ7 with dual ATEM 4K, no audio on one ATEM

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ7 with dual ATEM 4K, no audio on one ATEM

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ioannes ioannes 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ioannes
    ioannes
    Participant

I’ve got two ATEM 4Ks set up to act as a redundant pair for a church live stream. Prior, we’ve had this same setup but with only one ATEM. Our live stream audio mix (Aux 4) on the SQ is patched to local outputs 9 and 10, and everything is working perfectly fine on ATEM 1. When I attempt to additionally patch the channels to our other available local outputs (5/6 or 7/8), we get no audio output. Both ATEMs receive audio when connected to outputs 9/10, but not from the others.

It feels like there has to be something really simple I’m overlooking here. Is there?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Do you talk about patching or routing? It’s different…

Profile photo of ioannes
    ioannes
    Participant

To my knowledge patching, but I could be wrong. I want one mix to go to two separate local outputs, which we have achieved on other mixes via patching from the I/O options, but in this case, it’s not sending any audio out from anything but one LR channel set.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.