SQ7 Scene issue: What am I missing?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ7 Scene issue: What am I missing?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TimmyP TimmyP 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TimmyP
    TimmyP
    Participant

SQ7 Scene issue: What am I missing?

I created scene Rock, on which the first 16 Local inputs are used for channels 1-16. All worked as it should. I created scene Theater which has the DX168 as the inputs for channels 1-16. All worked as it should.

When I recalled Rock, the sources stayed on the DX168 instead of changing to Local as saved. I fixed it and re-saved the scene. When I recalled Theater, the sources were Local instead of changing to DX168 as saved.

The same thing happens to the few output changes I saved.

In short, it seems that when I save a scene with a certain I/O patch, that patch saves to every scene in the show.

No safes or filters are on.

What’s the deal?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@TimmyP

You should definitely be able to be change patching on a per-scene basis, please triple check global and per-scene recall filters and safes as these are the only valid reasons you would not see a change.
    If everything is set to allow, could you upload here or send us (via support.allen-heath.com) a zipped copy of your show please?
    Once you have saved it, you could also carry out a full reset of the SQ and try the process again (with some quick patching) to see if you’re getting the same.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of TimmyP
    TimmyP
    Participant

When viewed in the PC app, the scenes both have the local inputs. No filters are on.

There’s a theater troupe in the room for a while, so it will be a couple of weeks before I can experiment ;-(

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.