SQ6 touch screen not working on boot up

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ6 touch screen not working on boot up

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Recently got an SQ6, turned on a few weeks ago and touch screen didn’t work so couldn’t shut it down so had to pull the power off the desk. Done it again to me yesterday, anyone else had this happen to them?

Profile photo of Lee
    Lee
    Participant

Yes – this has now happened to me twice in the last month. I had to do a hard reboot to get it working again since there is no other way to restart the board. I hope this isn’t an indicator of things to come… 🙁

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi both,

Please contact us about these issues using support.allen-heath.com so we can try to figure out what’s happened.
    If it’s a software problem there might be a bug we need to fix or a reason for it in your setup which we’d also like to know about.
    On the other hand, if it’s a hardware issue, we’ll be able to put you in touch with the right people to have it fixed and will want to investigate the reason for failure.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.