SQ6 send 20 channels to one stereo out for streaming … how?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ6 send 20 channels to one stereo out for streaming … how?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

When shooting a video or generating a live stream I deliver an alternative mix to my Atomos Video recorder (Or streaming source) from one of the ancillary mix out puts. It is a simple function of setting up a good initial gain structure for all console activity, then establishing a well balanced two mix with your head phones: never trust the house mix with their room influenced accommodations. I use the USB for recording direct to a Glyph HD pre-amp-only output for dump-down to my DAW for a two mix session after the fact. This gives me the option to replace the initial scratch tracks I recorded initially.
    Hugh

Profile photo of kevo923
    kevo923
    Participant

I’m really new to SQ6. Like I can mute and unmute and adjust some EQs a bit but I haven’t really dived into the system like I should probably yet. Any online resources where I can visually see a step by step how to set up the mix and then send it to the computer through the USB-B?

Profile photo of kevo923
    kevo923
    Participant

I was able to figure out the mix thing finally using the reference guide. Hopefully this goes well tomorrow.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I was able to figure out the mix thing finally using the reference guide. Hopefully this goes well tomorrow.

if you understand the general rules it’s easier than you think

the most important rule is: make sure you adjust the right mix (upper right corner in the screen, the same on all A&H digital consoles available)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.