SQ6 No scene recall

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ6 No scene recall

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThijsD ThijsD 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Grace GCF
    Grace GCF
    Participant

So today the SQ6 stopped recalling scenes. Any clue what might have happened or a quick fix?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Grace GCF,

I’ve not heard of this happening before. Could you please forward a link to a video of this behaviour to support@allen-heath.com?

Thanks

Alex

Profile photo of Grace GCF
    Grace GCF
    Participant

I will email to support but here is the link

Profile photo of JorgeUruguay
    JorgeUruguay
    Participant

Hola, tengo el mismo problema con sq7, me dice escena corrupta, agradezco ayuda urgente, tengo show mañana con varias bandas y no podré grabar escenas porque no las llama de nuevo
    Gracias

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Jorge,

If you are having a similar problem on your system, please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com as, although we do not yet know the root cause, we are looking into this why this behaviour happening at the moment.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of ThijsD
    ThijsD
    Participant

Hey Alex,

I had the same problem with my SQ6. I was able to store a scene, however when i tried to store changes and overwrite the scene , the scene was corrupt and even changed the name automaticly. Lost a day of work due to the issue. After i installed all the firmware updates starting from 1.2.2 till 1.4.3, the problem is solved for now.
    I bought my SQ6 a week ago with firmware 1.4.3 installed.

Best regards,
    Thijs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.