SQ6 features

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ6 features

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Art Art 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andy
    andy
    Participant

Hi guys! I currently own an iLive and do monitors regularly, as well as FOH. I’m really tempted by an SQ6 but I have a couple of questions.

Can the PAFL bus be routed to an output as well as the headphone socket? I.E. to a listen wedge. Also, does it have External input talk to PAFL like the iLive?

Are mono channels configurable as stereo like in the iLive or are they linked in the preamp screen like on a QU?

If I use an AB168, AR2412 etc… am I basically running a 96k desk at 48k? Would I need to use the DX168 to maintain 96k?

Last but not least… does it have channel ganging, or has that gone?

Profile photo of Markus
    Markus
    Participant

Hello Andy,
    as far as i know:
    – PAFL Bus, at the moment can not be routed to an output other than Headphone out. I´m sure this feature will come very soon.
    – If using the 48k Stage Boxes the SQ Bus switches to 48k but not the whole desk.
    – Channels can be configured Stereo, but i didn´t see the ganging feature yet, maybe i´ve missed that.
    Greetings, Markus

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

Channels can be configured Stereo, but i didn´t see the ganging feature yet, maybe i´ve missed that.

No. You didn’t miss it. It’s not there. I know that I have requested it and I’ve seen a few others request, as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.