SQ6 + Adobe Audition

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ6 + Adobe Audition

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bruno Bruno 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bruno
    Bruno
    Participant

Hi Everyone

I hope you are fine
    Sorry for my english (i’m a french native speaker)

In my community, we have a Allen & Heath sq6 that we use for a gospel choir. Actually i use Audacity to record live.

But now i want to use Adobe Audition to edit and record multisession, because i think i will be possible to edit each imput separately .

I’ve installed the Windows ASIOTM/WDM Driver on my desktop, but i can’t see the input in adobe audition during the live.

Can anyone help me or guide me some guidelines?

Thx a lot for your help

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

Personally, I’d use Waves’ Tracks Live: https://www.waves.com/mixers-racks/tracks-live

But I can see how Adobe Audition might make for a more seamless editing process.

Make sure Windows and SQ are connecting. What OS version?

Test the output and input’s on the SQ – Windows connection. You can do that by opening the speaker properties and clicking “test”

Profile photo of Bruno
    Bruno
    Participant

Thanks lightingman117 for your answer. I don’t know Waves Tracks live (the free version can help? you use the full version?).

I will try your logicial, and may be test your solution (Windows and SQ) on our training hour on thursday and will come back for a feedback.

Thx again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.