SQ6 1.3 & ProTools 2018

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ6 1.3 & ProTools 2018

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Adrien Adrien 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Adrien
    Adrien
    Participant

Hello,

I have an SQ6, and I try yesterday to communicate with my Pro Tools 2018. The MMC works well, play, stop, arm, etc… But the MIDI STRIP doesn’t. I don’t understand, all is configured, DAW control program, HUI, etc, but the fader / mute / and PFL from the SQ have any effect on my Pro tools. I’ve read on the reference guide that the firmware 1.3 doesn’t support midi controls. I think this my answer…

Any Thoughts?

Someone have tried this already?

Thanks 🙂

Profile photo of Gary
    Gary
    Participant

I had this working, but I haven’t done it with 1.3. I will set it up and report back if I can get it to work or not.

G

Profile photo of Adrien
    Adrien
    Participant

Thank you Gary. I retry yesterday, same issue. When I launched and configured DAW control, it’s all good, ans in PT I put HUI dawcontrol 1 in & out, HUI dawwcontrol 2 in & out etc… in Peripherals / MIDI controllers. The MMC works directly but how the fader/mute/pfl is controlled? Maybe I’m doing some mistakes about midi and HUI, so I continue my research.

thanks!

Adrien

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.