SQ5,6 or 7 Rental

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ5,6 or 7 Rental

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mikey Mikey 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mikey
    Mikey
    Participant

I know this is a long shot, but Im building the production for an upcoming NA tour in September 2022 and I’m wanting to use my SQ5 & two DX168 boxes as FOH & stage input rack (respectively). Usually I use a 40×8 copper split snake to hit a monitor console, but I would like to rent or even purchase an SQ 5, 6, or 7 with an S Link option card to avoid having to carry the heavy split snake. I’ve called several rental houses without much luck. Does anyone in this forum have one for rental? 9/5-9/26. Thank you in advance.

Profile photo of RyCo
    RyCo
    Participant

Where are you located? I have an SQ5 and DX168 I could rent out. I’m not a production house.
    No additional card either unfortunately.
    I’ve yet to take the mixer out of my house due to an overload of gigs that a rack unit is just easier and better suited for.

Profile photo of Mikey
    Mikey
    Participant

I’m in Houston, TX. Unfortunately, nobody has the S LINK card available until mid tour. Looks like I’ll have to use my copper split snake and the M32 that belongs to the band. Thank you for the offer though! Thats awesome that you have lots of gigs! Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.