SQ5 Volume Sliders and Mixing Apps

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ5 Volume Sliders and Mixing Apps

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Scott 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of daf0555
    daf0555
    Participant

I am new to Allen and Heath, but have used digital mixers before with mixing apps. I am having an issue with the volume sliders on the mixing apps. The data pulls in with labels and buttons for the mixer when connecting. I can press the mute button along with other functions that the mixer changes when pressing it on the apps. However, the volume controls are not working on the mixing apps. That is the only thing that I see not working. It does the same on SQ MixPad and Mixing Station apps. So I am leaning towards something in the SQ5 mixer. Is there a setting that I am missing? I even removed and reinstalled the app. And I ran Mixing Station on my phone, not the iPad I was using/setting it up in.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

On the APP does the fade allow you to move it?
    If you move the physical fader on the mixer does the fader move
    on the app?
    Are you looking at / operating the app on the same layer function that
    the mixer is set to?

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

I am new to Allen and Heath, but have used digital mixers before with mixing apps. I am having an issue with the volume sliders on the mixing apps.

It takes some getting used to, but you have to touch the fader in the app for a moment, before you can move it. In other apps, you can simply move it right away. I would like to see this behavior switchable in the future as it does take a bit of getting used to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.