SQ5 v1.3 Digital Noises on Multitrack Recording

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ5 v1.3 Digital Noises on Multitrack Recording

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ronnie_p ronnie_p 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TrangHo
    TrangHo
    Participant

Just happen again. I got the digital noise right after reboot and restart SQ6. I also tried to switch between USB B and SQ-drive but didn’t help neither. Again unplug in/out usb fix the issue

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @trangho200804gmail-com ,

Please try the following:

• Re-installation of the latest firmware from a fresh download (sometimes downloads can become corrupted)
    • A hard reset of the SQ. To do this, first back up the desk by saving a show to USB, then hold EQ ‘In’ and ‘HF’ keys whilst powering on the desk
    • Test with another USB cable (ensure it is USB 2.0)
    • Test in a different port on your computer

Then, if you are still having an issue, please contact us using support.allen-heath.com and we will look into what could be causing this on your system.

Thanks,

Keith.

Profile photo of TrangHo
    TrangHo
    Participant

I did hard reset, download and reintalled 1.3.2 but still got noise every time SQ6 rebooted. I have to unplug and plug back in usb cable to fix it.
    same set up but nerver happen with build 1.3.0

Profile photo of TrangHo
    TrangHo
    Participant

Changed USB cable, different usb port, got same issue.

Profile photo of ronnie_p
    ronnie_p
    Participant

Have you tried a different computer ? I have a ( old ) laptop that makes all kinds of noises , other laptops don’t have this problem

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.