SQ5 to computer and back

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ5 to computer and back

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dwarich
    Dwarich
    Participant

Hi Guys

Real newbie with the digital mixers and trying to work my way round. Trying to send a mix to Zoom via the computer think the patching is OK but main issue is the levels. The level to Zoom is low and from the computer back to the SQ and speakers is really loud. Trying to control it with the faders but they are not responding wanting know where I am going wrong in control the mix and adjusting the levels. Hope this makes sense just a little frustrated at not being able to control the levels.

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi Dwarich,

you could check in the routing screen, if in the direct out settings -> follow Fader is activated. There you´ll also find some more direct out settings like post HPF, post EQ, etc

Cheers,
    André

Profile photo of Dwarich
    Dwarich
    Participant

Thanks Andre I will give it a try tomorrow and hit you back

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Be carefull you don’t create a feedback loop through Zoom when using a sound system to feed into an amplify
    the incoing return audio.
    I did some checking into ZOOM for a sound job that did not happen and it looks like there is some audio set up
    options to isolate incoming and outgoing audio as well as turning off the echo cancellation.

In the couple of non ZOOM remote meetings I did sound for echo cancellation was off and I used the AMM with a little
    ole fashioned fader riding and it worked well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.