Sq5 deck saver

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Sq5 deck saver

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of airickess airickess 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stylos
    stylos
    Participant

Hi all,

Anyone know of a desk saver available for the Sq5?

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

I have no idea what a “Desk Saver” is, if you mean a cover then yes, can’t remember how much they cost but you local dealer should be able to give you a price. I remember at the time thinking it was rather expensive but at least it fitted, which is more than I can say for the one my S7000.
    Buon Natale

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

May be the name of those moulded Perspex type covers that you can get for some desks. I’ve never seen why you’d need to see the desk, if you’re not actually controlling it.

Profile photo of stylos
    stylos
    Participant

Yes I am referring to the moulded Perspex cover. I already have a dust cover but would like a splash proof cover for when set-up at events and the lid of the flight case will not go over the Connected cables-not worried if I can’t see the desk while covered this is purely for beer proofing when I am away from the desk prior to showtime. I have seen them available for QU’s but so far not for SQ’s!

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

No, it doesn’t appear to be available for the SQ.
    I emailed Decksaver earlier this year about this issue. In their response they said that they were developing a cover for the SQ but it’s not listed on their website so I guess it’s still in development.
    I have a Decksaver cover for my Qu-16 and love it. I store the console with that cover on. The A&H dust cover fits over it perfectly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.