SQ5 channels in Mute Group by muting Group

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ5 channels in Mute Group by muting Group

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris93 Chris93 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BasterCz
    BasterCz
    Participant

Good morning,
    I have multiple channels assigned in group that goes to MainLR. Other Mixes for AUX output are taking input from used unmixed channels. However whenever I mute the group, signal is still going to other mixes (like it should).

I would like to utilize same effect like assigning channels to DCA and muting the whole DCA, on Groups and use their features like GEQ, PEQ and Compressor.

On 3rd party mixing app I can gang together mute attribute of DCA (with assigned channels) and Group (with same channels). However on SQ5 we can gang attributes only of Inputs (Channels, not Mixes).

MuteGroups are great solution, but I can’t activate them by muting the Group (I have to separately press Soft keys).

And utilizing both DCA and Groups is a bit hard whenever I need to change stage setup.

My question is: How can I mute channel output by muting Group? (Sending Groups to Mixes is not good solution for me)

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Assign the group to the DCA?

Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.