SQ4You Main Group Feature Suggestion

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ4You Main Group Feature Suggestion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sven
    Sven
    Participant

I’d like to suggest the following changes to SQ4You on the main screen.
    – Add the ability to rename the “Me” group. We’re using the app to control our live stream audio. “Me” doesn’t make sense.
    – The 4 main groups don’t have any feedback on their level. Add a vertical bar on the side to display their level.
    – The 4 main groups could also use some tactile feedback when they’re being adjusted. Provide a gentle click as the wheel is scrolled up and down.

Thanks!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Add the ability to rename the “Me” group. We’re using the app to control our live stream audio. “Me” doesn’t make sense.

the default use of the app is personal monitoring, so ME makes sense in the default use
    but it could not hurt to make it rename-able if possible

– The 4 main groups don’t have any feedback on their level. Add a vertical bar on the side to display their level.

this is not so simple since the level control is a relative level and the overall level highly depends on the send levels inside the group
    so there is a conflict what to show
    to measure some real level will require a summing of the audio and needs a separate bus to do this
    we already discussed the sense or nonsense of this in regard to DCA level measurement

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.