SQ4you

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ4you

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 3 years ago.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Our church installed an SQ-7 board along with 9 IEMs (3 wireless and 6 wired) yesterday and had practice last night. Most people were able to connect to the SQ4YOU app, but 3 people were unable to connect even though all devices connected easily to the router dedicated for this purpose only. One of the phones was android and the other 2 were Iphones. Phones were restarted and WiFi connections were deleted and reconnected, but never connected to the app. What would anyone recommend?
    Also, we have 2 different worship bands so each IEM Aux will be used by 2 different people on alternate weeks. Is there a way for each person to save their IEM mix in their app? Is there a way to assign users in the app so that one user could be User 1, and the other User2? I suppose I could save 2 different scenes on the board (one for each of the 2 worship teams). That would save the Aux settings for each band. any suggestions? Thanks.

You can only have a total of 8 remote connections to a SQ.
    Was anyone trying to connect to the same mix on the board?

Since you have 2 two different bands I would have a scene for each band, maybe update the scenes after each band plays at their service so it’s at the latest starting
    point the next time they play.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.