SQ webinar 2nd Nov

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ webinar 2nd Nov

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Non Non 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

In case you missed the invite:

Exclusive first look webinar
    THURSDAY NOVEMBER 2
    9am-10am / 4pm-5pm GMT

In this unmissable launch webinar, we’re taking you behind the scenes at Allen & Heath HQ, with an exclusive panel discussion on SQ and your chance to fire questions at our team.

This is your first opportunity to learn more about SQ, direct from our Product Managers.

Don’t get left behind. Don’t miss the webinar.
    Click here to register for the webinar now.

Profile photo of MJPA Hire
    MJPA Hire
    Participant

Some of the video’s didn’t play on my mac, so looking forward to watching the recorded version.

Did the ME500 winer get announced yet?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Same problem on my mac, but still very informative. Thanks guys!

Profile photo of Bob
    Bob
    Participant

Neither of the videos played here.

Profile photo of AR
    AR
    Participant

OK, I couldn’t watch the SQ webinar, will it be placed online for future viewing?

AR

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Yes looking to see that webinar on line as well. Sorry couldn’t make that date!

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi All,
    Glad that some of you could join us for this, hopefully it was useful and you got a bit more insight into SQ.
    Apologies to those who weren’t able to see the videos – They will be cut into the recordings, which will be available shortly.
    Cheers!
    Keith.

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

Here also no video’s. There will be a video when your college is driving a tank over a sq5 mixer?

Richard

Profile photo of Slammin
    Slammin
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for doing the Webinar – Do you know when you will be able to answer questions that you didn’t get time to address during the session? I asked a couple of questions that would be good to have answers to.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Slammin,

We will be answering all the questions that were not answered during the webinar, though it will take some time as there are around 500… πŸ™‚

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

we’ve seen all the videos perfectly.

asking the multiple-choice questions we felt a little unnecessarily and then after a while of jokingly pressing false statements… to find out that you could have won a ME500 πŸ˜‰

at the webinar we would have been interested in the operation of the interface. that was clearly missed out.

Profile photo of Non
    Non
    Participant

When will there be a manual for the QS 5?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.