sq waves card

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions sq waves card

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ianhind ianhind 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stylos
    stylos
    Participant

very excited about the release of the SQ waves card, do we have a uk retail price yet?

Profile photo of Sebastien
    Sebastien
    Participant

699 usd means 550 gbp I guess

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

Just got the email about availability, quite excited to get my SoundGrid server on my SQ5!

I’m in North America, what reseller(s) will be receiving a shipment first? I’d like to put my order in ASAP.

Profile photo of Zero
    Zero
    Participant

Yes, a very cool card and welcome addition to this great board. Wanted to point out to folks who also need to have their SQ “talk” with a Dante Network, they can use this Waves SQ card with the Hear Technologies WSG bridge . I currently have it in the other direction, with the SQ Dante card also “speaking” SoundGrid using the WSG bridge.

I also noticed that it said “Note: The Waves option requires SQ firmware V1.3 or later.” I hope that means that 1.3 will be coming soon with many of the updates/features that we have been discussing including more Deep processing plugins. 🙂

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

Does anybody know when we can buy this somewhere in North America? I’ve searched the regular resellers (Sweetwater, etc.) and no one seems to have one.

Looking to buy ASAP as I’m dying without multiband comps, de-essers, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.