SQ V1.4.3

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ V1.4.3

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Barryjam Barryjam 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi guys,

Registered users will have received an email, but we’ve just made SQ V1.4.3 available to download on the website (https://www.allen-heath.com/key-series/sq/sq-software/).

This is a maintenance release and includes bug fixes, so we do recommend updating (More details are available in the release notes).

Here are some other recent updates that you might want to check out too…

• SQ MixPad V1.4.3 for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android – This includes control of ganging and the Dynamic Trio add-ons (MultiBD, DynEQ4 and De-Esser) AND access to factory libraries in Offline mode (so you can set up different FX or Add-on units when not at the desk)
    • DAW Control Driver V1.71 – DAW channel names are displayed on the SQ’s channel strip LCD’s, and there are some really useful MIDI CC maps for simple control to and from the mixer (SQ/Qu/dLive).
    • SQ Dante option card FW V1.0.5 – Support for DT168 and DT164-W expanders.
    • DT FW V1.1 – New firmware for the DT168 and DT164-W expanders.

If you have any questions or difficulty downloading or updating any of these, please contact us using support.allen-heath.com.

Cheers!
    Keith.

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

I can confirm that this resolves the noise issue 1.4.2 triggered on my SQ-6. Everything works great so far. Thanks, Keith!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The new version of the app displays only a white screen on my 2 desktop computers (Win10 64bit) but it works as expected on my laptop…

Profile photo of Richard
    Richard
    Participant

I have an SQ5 on V1.2.2

Do i have to update it to V1.3.2 then to V1.4.3 or can i update straight to V1.4.3?

Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

Straight is fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.