SQ software for MAC

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ software for MAC

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pswengineer pswengineer 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Soulshakers
    Soulshakers
    Participant

Hello gurus!
    I recently changed from a presonus digital board to the SQ series. The one thing the presonus has was the ability to control my own AUX mix so I can adjust want I wanted for my in ears monitor on my MacBook Pro with there software universal control.
    My sound man says Allen Heath only has the SQ for U working on an iPad or iPhone and Android devices only and it won’t work on my MacBook Pro. I find this hard to believe I have to now use my iPhone or iPad to control my own mix. Isn’t there away I can use my MacBook Pro?

Thanks

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

Just go to the SQ Software page, look under SQ Mixpad, and download the Mac version. Right here.

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

(Sorry, missed your mention of SQ4You. That is indeed iOS only.)

Profile photo of pswengineer
    pswengineer
    Participant

I have just acquired a Macbook Air. As I was unable for find the SQ Mixpad program on the “App Store” I did a search that brought me to this thread. The “Right here” link in peterlanders response took me to the Allen and Heath SQ Mixpad webpage which references use on MacOS, but only appears to provide links for Android and iOS downloads. Am I missing something?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.