SQ Slink light not working with ME-U

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ Slink light not working with ME-U

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of msteinac msteinac 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of msteinac
    msteinac
    Participant

I am not getting a link light on the Slink output of my SQ6 when connected to a ME-U.

Audio stopped passing to the ME-U so I went through an extensive troubleshooting process, changing cables, swapping between factory SQ port and expansion port that has a Slink card installed, multiple reboots of gear in different sequence. No Slink light at SQ and no audio passing.

THEN after having the system off overnight it passes audio to the ME-U fine but still NO slink light at the SQ. ME-U does show a link.

So, I updated firmware on ME-U and SQ6 to the latest, no change, still no link light.

So, I swapped out the Slink card, no change, still no link light.

So, I bought a new ME-U, no change, still no link light.

So, I tried it with another SQ6, no change, still no link light.

It doesn’t matter which port I use on the SQ when connected to stage boxes I get a link light, when connected to the ME-U I get no link light. Alex from A&H says it should have a link light.

Hard to have confidence in a system when indicators are not functioning properly.

Anyone have the same issue? Solutions?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.