SQ screen follow surface not working in FW 1.4

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ screen follow surface not working in FW 1.4

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andre S Andre S 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dabiggs
    Dabiggs
    Participant

Hi! I have installed the new firmware, ( three times now) and the screen follow surface is not working on my SQ5. From what I can see the other updated features seams to work.. Suggestions?

Peter / Sweden

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Have you switched the option on in the Setup / Surface / Surface Prefs screen?
    If so, can you submit a ticket at support.allen-heath.com with a quick video showing the problem?

Profile photo of Dabiggs
    Dabiggs
    Participant

Hi Nicola! No I missed that , thanks, it solved the issue. Another thing , I did try to open a ticket but the CAPTCHA Verification fails every single time, no matter how many new ones I try. So I couldnt send my ticket.... And one more thing, on the mixpad (ipad) in offline mode it says Q7 in the left corner. Is that a bug or doesnt it matter since I us the SQ5 and wanna make setups for that specific model?

Best Regards . Peter / Sweden

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi Peter.

Seem like your App shows the SQ7 simulation. This seems to be the default after installing the app on Ipad.
    You can change which SQ model is beeing shown by going to SETUP (in the top row), then MixPad (left side column).
    Now you can change the simulated SQ model on the right column.

Cheers,
    André

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.