SQ MixPad with USB drive

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ MixPad with USB drive

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rufus
    Rufus
    Participant

I’ve done some searching, but I can’t find an answer.

I have the offline editor (SQ MixPad) on my Windows laptop, and my scenes saved to my USB flash drive. How can you load a scene from the flash drive to the editor?

If this is not possible, what is the point of even having a computer based editor? I want to set my show up for the weekend and save it so that I can recall it from the flash drive.

Profile photo of Rufus
    Rufus
    Participant

Never mind.

It took 15 minutes for the app to search the directory on the USB and found the shows.

Not very intuitive.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Rufus,

SQ-MixPad should not take that long to populate the show list, and the directory is set by the user, the app doesn’t search for it, so this seems strange.

If using an SQ-Drive which you want to work with both the SQ and SQ-MixPad on PC or Mac, the following section of the help document explains how:

If a PC (Windows or Mac) is being used, you must set a working directory at the bottom of the Utility > Shows screen. To work with shows on a USB device that has been formatted in the SQ, this should be set to ‘[USB Drive]:/AHSQ/SHOWS’. This means shows can be stored on the USB device for use with the SQ later.

If this is what you did, and it took 15minutes before the shows were displayed, please contact us using support.allen-heath.com with more details (including make and model of USB and some info on the system you’re using). We can then try and figure out why this may have happened.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.