SQ-MixPad "Save Password"

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ-MixPad "Save Password"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of M1n1_Cooper
    M1n1_Cooper
    Participant

I have been using the SQ-Mix Pad for over a year now and when I tick “Save Password” as I login, it never saves when I go back to login again. Not sure if this is the place to ask but I was wondering if Allen & Heath could update the app so that it saves the password.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

Is AH asking to save the password or is that your browser or some other ap doing it?

Profile photo of M1n1_Cooper
    M1n1_Cooper
    Participant

Sorry I mean the “Remember Me” check box when logging in

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi M1n1_Cooper,

The ‘Remember Me’ check box remembers the user and password for the session. It was added as otherwise switching between apps would require going through the login process again.
    A new session or new connection to a console will always require login, for security reasons and because if the device was used with other consoles it would be trying to login with the same credentials (which may or may not work).
    So you should find that ticking the ‘Remember Me’ box will mean you are automatically logged back in if you are on the same session. If this is not the case, please contact us using support.allen-heath.com and we’ll figure out why.

Cheers,
    Keith.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.