SQ MixPad – Missing "library" button in FX-rack

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ MixPad – Missing "library" button in FX-rack

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of hsk hsk 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Albin S.
    Albin S.
    Participant

Hi!
    No matter how hard i search or look around i cannot find the standard “library” button in the FX-racks of the MixPad.
    I recall it can be found on the physichal mixer but not in the app.
    So how am i supposed to change the FX units in the software without the console?

Best regards, Albin

Profile photo of Jason Romney
    Jason Romney
    Participant

I was looking for that too.

The scene filtering is also missing from the MixPad app. Can we only program scene filtering at the console? Also, scene copy/paste seems to be missing.

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi Jason,

when your in scenes Manager on the MixPad App, just double click on the scene you want to copy/paste.

Cheers,
    André

Profile photo of hsk
    hsk
    Participant

Hey Albin,
    In this thread the same thing is brought up and A&H replied there’s no access in the app right now: https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/sq-v1-4-is-here/page/2

“Hi All,

There is no access to the Library in SQ MixPad at the moment, but this will be added to the feature request list (if it isn’t already).

For anyone needing technical support, please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com

Thanks!
    Alex”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.