SQ MixPad app on Mac multiple pages

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ MixPad app on Mac multiple pages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Meadowcroft Dave Meadowcroft 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Das
    Das
    Participant

Anybody have any luck opening multiple pages in the SQ MixPad app on a Mac running realtime with the desk. Most other brands of console I can create a virtual rack with my EQs and effects on a screen so I can glance at them for reference. Bringing up different pages on the console is cumbersome in my book

Contemplating buying an SQ7. Trying to figure out if it will suit my needs. Lots of other questions I’ll search topics for before asking

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

Mixing Station can do that.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Das,

You can connect up to 3 instances of SQ-MixPad to the console at once and these are all independent in terms of what you’re viewing.
    So you could have 3 tablet’s connected, but you can also just open the app multiple times on one computer and choose which screen you’re on in each.
    (I often have an iPad and a computer connected, with the iPad acting as an extra screen on the console and the computer being used for quick name entry and then for metering during a show)

Cheers!
    Keith.

Profile photo of Dave Meadowcroft
    Dave Meadowcroft
    Participant

Cool – thanks Keith.
    Sorry I missed your live stream earlier – a random Thursday gig got in the way!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.