SQ Mix Pad – Access to Sidechain and Library options

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ Mix Pad – Access to Sidechain and Library options

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Valentyn L Valentyn L 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andrasar
    andrasar
    Participant

Dear all,

I know A&H offered recently an update of SQ Mix Pad and that the development process is not finalized yet.
    However I want to suggest some features missing in the SQ Mix Pad, hoping these will be included anytime in the next updates.

– Library function
    It would be great to have the option to choose compressors (though we have now deep Plug-Ins), gates and fx units via the app. until now it’s only possible to choose on the console.

– Sidechain function on compressors and gate (especially using the ducker mode)
    I really often use sidechaining compressors. To have this option with the console is very great, much appreciated.
    But it’s not adjustable via the app. We are able to adjust the compressor parameters itself (also the Plug-Ins, thx for that). But if the compressor is used as a sidechain compressor there is no option to adjust wet/dry, filter and so on. Would be great to have this option in the app as well.

At the end, I’m really happy with my SQ. Used a QU-24 for some years and I don’t know why, but I feel much more comfortable with the SQ.

Many thanks and best regards,
    Sascha

Profile photo of Doyle
    Doyle
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of J3phMP
    J3phMP
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of NikitaSchnitzel
    NikitaSchnitzel
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

+1 plus I’d like to be able to do everything on the app as far as mixing as I can on the console. This is similar to the QUPad. Maybe we need a SQ Pac or similar product for this to be a reality.

Profile photo of Valentyn L
    Valentyn L
    Participant

+1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.